Noah's Ark Pre-School - Calmore, Totton
Our setting aims to:
• provide high quality care and education for children aged 2-4 Years;
• work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
• add to the life and well-being of the local community; and
• offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
Children start to learn about the world around them from the moment they are born. The care and education offered by Noah's Ark Early Years helps children to continue to do this by providing them with interesting activities that are appropriate for their age and stage of development.
The Areas of Development and Learning comprise:• Personal, social and emotional development.
• Physical development.
• Communication and language.
• Understanding the world.
• Expressive arts and design.
For a complete overview of our setting you can download our prospectus below. COMING SOON
We are open from 8am until 4pm Monday to Friday
Year Round (50 Weeks Per Year)
Our Address and Contact Info
Calmore Community Centre
023 8086 0386
OFSTED Registration number: EY497402