Noah's Ark Day Nursery - Bursledon
Our nursery aims to:
• Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age;
• Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
• Enhance the life and well-being of the local community; and
• Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
• Create a calm, organised, nurturing and inviting environment for children, to feel safe and secure, and to be able to learn at their own pace, through their chosen play.
We have worked hard to create an inviting and natural environment for the children to learn through play. The large main room is carefully sectioned in to different areas of learning, Maths Area, ICT Area, Writing Area, Small World Play Area, Construction Area, Book Corner, Arts and Crafts Area, Investigation Area, Dining area and a cosy area especially for babies (non-walkers) or older children who would like some quiet play time. We also have a cosy sleeping area for babies, and toddlers to rest in. From the nursery, the children can also access the secure outdoor play area throughout the day. We have a large Kitchen area, to prepare home cooked meals and snacks.
We are open from 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday
50 weeks of the year.
We are pleased to announce that from 19th February 2018, due to popular demand, our opening time will be 7:30am.
Our Address and Contact Info
Lowford Community Centre
023 8040 2388
07958 981 528
The Noah's Ark Day Nursery Team